quesbeing forced to pay Maintenance charges by builder

Sir, my question is Amrapali zodiac builder given flat position without registry and incomplete society. like fire fighting not complete, water supply not properly, tower not complete etc. and he forces to pay society maintenance charges if we don't pay the he cut our power supply and he refuse electric bill payment without maintenance charge. we very mentally disturb for that. So my request to you please suggest what can I do and any act available for that.

  • ansYou can approach the consumer forum against this. You are a consumer and you are covered under consumer protection act. All the facilities should had been provided to you but the builder has either delayed it or is not giving it to you.

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I going to buy a flat in Ground Floor which has approval for G,1,2 floor…

My uncle has challenged will by my grandmother who has passed on estate to my…

I tried a legal heir certificate for my grand father through taluk office. They refuse…
My brother had business loss of 25 lakhs my cousin was investor now they have…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly