Bank authorities not releasing house registry

My father died in January 2005. He was working in State Bank of Indore, which is now State Bank of India. He took housing loan which was cleared after his death. We were getting the registry of the house without any problems but due to security reasons we decided to keep the registry in the bank. Now after the merger, State Bank of India's manager are not even giving us a certified copy of the registry. Instead they give us a deceased claim form which is impossible to fulfill. It's been 8 year's and still not giving anything in writing. What should we do as my mother is retired and my earning is not enough. We want to sell that property..so that some financial assistance can be made.. please help

Title deeds of an immovable property are valuable documents. If the documents were delivered to the bank with intention to create equitable mortgage to secure a loan. In case of death of owner and final adjustment of loan the title deeds shall be delivered to legal heirs only. It may be through a succession certificate fr om a competent court or on the basis of an indemnity bond. Documents in this respect are not ticklish. You will have to complete either of the formality without excuses.