Authority of grandson over grandfather's property.

My Grandfather owns a property on his name. He has Wife, 1 Son and 2 daughters. I am his Grandson, my father died 3 months ago. Daughters of my Grandfather are advising him to sell his house. Me and my mother (widow of my Father) do not want to sell that home. Please help me in this matter.

If the house is self purchased property of your grand father and has been registered in his name then he can sell it at his sweet will. You have no legal right therein. As such, you cannot stop him from selling it.