×

quesApportion of penalty and fine

In an old civil case we are 4 respondents. One is a company which is now bankrupt and taken over by some other company and now almost defunct.Second is past CEO of this company and has since migrated out of India.Third is Director of this company and now is deceased.Fourth is my proprietory concern which is now permanantly shut.In a case the court has ordered a penalty and fine together amounting to Rs.80000/- . Now the question is how will this be aprportioned ? as I am the only person here will I have to pay 1/3 of the liability? Is there some remedy in Law to aproportion fines and penelties ? Can migration out of India or Death spare the respondents ?

• ansif order says jointly or severly then you will have to bear

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services