Ancestral property received from grandpa. Do we have any claim on it?

My father got a shop & HOME from my grandfather under a family settlement do we have any right to claim on that

Kindly intimate the religion of the quierist as also the fact whether the term grandfather connotes maternal grandfather or paternal grandfather in the query. The religion would determine the succession law applicable. Also intimate as to whether the term family settlement has been used in it's legal sense and there was either a family settlement deed executed or a partition by metes and bounds.

Yes every right in the ancestral property. if the same also in not possessed by you.
But Ancestral means
Grand grand father
|
Grand father
|
Father
|
Claiming Grand Son.