quesAncestral property in grandfather's name. My share.

My grand father’s father was partitioned his self acquired properties in 1965 with his sons. In that partition deed my grand father got a house and some lands. Lands are sold away before 1985. My grand father has 2 sons and 2 daughters. All are married before 1983. My father is second son to my grand father, From 1985 to 2000 my father only maintained our grand father and grand mother. in 2000 My father expired. my grand father (age 80) wrote a settlement deed in favour of his one deased son’s two children (age 25 & 30) to maintain himself and his wife in 2002. In 2010 my grand father died. In 2011 my grand father’s another son and 2 daughters filled a suit to divide the property. And my 2 aunties take my grand mother with them to get her share for them. They are asking equal share in the property (house) My grand father’s settlement deed is registered in 2002. is it Valid?

  • ansThe question of validity would have to be answered with reference to the clauses mentioned in the settlement deed.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. After our parents demise my brother is not…

Can a female Hindu in Delhi who is issueless and has inherited business and properties…

Is the signature of mortgagee required in mortgage by deposit of title deeds at time…

I want to understand what is the meaning of below sentence? "DW1 is present. D/C…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly