Ancestral property Dispute clarification

My grand father are two brothers. my grandfather has got 3 sons and his brother has no one else in family. now they got ancestral property from their father. My grandfather is selling the property and giving all money to one of my uncles. he says he will not give any property or money to my father and the other uncle. kindly suggest what needs to be done.

is this property your grandfathers self acquired property. you being the grand son have the right in the property. you need to file a suit for partition.

1) issue legal notice to your cousin for partition of the property .

2) if he refuses file suit for partition of property by meets and bound

3) you are entitled to sell your share even now but you would have to offer your cousin first right to purchase the property .

4) best is to enter into deed of family settlement / parttition so that you dont have to go to court