Ancestor Property sharing fraud took signature by emotional blackmail

My Mother in law had her parents property in Miraj Maharastra. She had 4 elder brothers and 2 Younger sisters Last month she went to Maharastra for talks and they forced blackmailed emotionally and took signature. She was not allowed to contact her children and took the signature. She came back to Bangalore. Later within a week she filed a case since they took the signature forcibly. They informed that Property would be divided only between Sons and not with Daughters. We have filed a case will we be able to get some share in the property. I mean her three children or my mother in law herself.

We suggest that your mother in law should file a suit for partition thereby seeking her share in the property.

Further in the said suit itself she should specify that the signature were taken forcefully , by threatening her to kill her and family. Also file application for temporary injuction thereby seeking stay on the property that the brothers cannot sell or create third party transfer.

In addition , your mother in law  should file a police complaint under Section 420 and 506 of IPC..