am i entitled to share in my fathers property as mother says i am not

My mother has without my knowledge and approval has made 3 equal shares(hers,and my 2 brothers-Eldest is no more hence his wife,excluding me being the youngest married daughter) of my fathers property and rent income. When I questioned about my rights on that, she says ,I`m not entitled according to the law, which I know is not true. (I know what the law says). They are twisting the law according to their whims and fancy. What legal step can I take to correct this?

Please give me full details of your property as well as location of the Property. Please provide whether you belong to Schedule Tribe or not and also let me know whether you belong to Khasi/ Jaintia or Garo tribe of Meghalaya.