Alternative plot as Delhi development authority acquire ancestral land

Our land was acquired in 2005 and we got compensation. Now, for the alternative plot it is being told that we should not hold any kind of property. Kindly give me the details. Should we not hold any kind of property or only residential. What are the latest changes in this law? Our land acquired was ancestral and we have received letter demanding documents.

Before I could answer your query, I have following questions.
Is the alternative plot allotted to you as a part of the compensation agreed by you?
What kind documentation issued to you by DDA for this alternative Plot?
What kind of demand letter have you received from the DDA, what sort of documents are they looking for?