Activies Permitted on Non-Agricultural land in AP and TN.

Dear Sir, I own some non-agricultural land in the sates of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. About 10,000 sq. feet. I want to know can I grow Eucalyptus/Subabul trees (about 500 in number in each plot) to sell to the paper and pulp industry say after 4-5 years. These trees can grow without irrigation. Is this activity permitted on non-agricultural land. Also which other activities are permitted, I don't want to construct anything on this property for next 5-7 years.

It is very important to know the nature of land. Eucalyptus is not considered as an environmental friendly tree, and if the land in discussion  is a forest land then as per the National Forest Policy and Supreme Court rulings no non forest activity can be permitted, however, after persual of the  land documents and after getting knowledge of the actual area where land is situated, such activity might be possible taking into consideration the the local laws, bye laws, govt orders.