A4 Paper size of for rent agreement or need to print on legal paper

Dear sir or Madam I would like to know about the rent agreement . 1.how much stamp duty requirement 2.A4 Paper size is ok or need to print on legal size paper 3.from where can I get on line stamp duty paid paper. Regards

The stamp duty is differs from state to state and is paid when you registered your rent agreement.

Stamp duty is paid 2%( rate depends on state) of the average rent in case of lease agreement for a term upto 5 years and @3% of the average  annual rent in case of agreement for a term greater than 5 years but upto 10 years.

Click here to find the best Documentation lawyer in your city.