×

quesA house on lease in Mysore

I am going to lease a house in Mysore for around @12 lakhs. My question is what if i get cheated by the broker or owner because i am taking a bank loan and paying it. Can you suggest me what measure i should take so that if something like that happen during my stay i can fight legally and win? After all its my own hard earned money.

• ansTo begin with, ascertain whether the lessor has the right to lease out the property. This can be done by obtaining a title clearance certificate from you lawyer. Furthermore, to obviate the possibility of your legal rights being trampled later, get a flawless agreement drafted by your lawyer and register it in accordance with law after paying the requisite stamp duty. Once the agreement is made your rights will flow out of it.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services