Written statement on behalf of opposite party

1. how to prepare written statement on behalf opp. party no-2/insurance in motor accident case 2. how to cross examination with the petitioner/ claimant in lower court or what are basic question in accidental death

Answers (1)

Written statement is the defense of the defendants. A 'defense' called the written statement, in general this is a reply of plaint, in which defendant deny or admit the each and every allegation or facts given in the plaint. Denial or admission must be Para wise and clear. In the written statement defendant can put his case also under the heading additional plea, and can states new facts or ground which is necessary to defeat the opponent. If defendant want to put his own claim against the plaintiff he can put it by way of set- off and counterclaim u/o 8 Rule 6 and 6A of C.P.C.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Dear Sir, I have met with an car accident in JISS chouraha in Sector-62, Noida. I was driving my car while another car was coming from perpendicular d…

Read More

for the criminal case u/s 279,338, AcMM is not agree for only penalty. whether we can request for change of court . If not, what to do? Pl. advise.…

Read More

hi, yesterday i was cought by traffic police while drunk n driving. they ask for 5000rs fine but i started to bargain and they were agreed on 3000rs b…

Read More

I met with an accident near Sagara due to the negligance of bus driver on 14th nov 2015. The bus owner agreed to have the car repaired on the spot bec…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue