Written statement on behalf of opposite party

1. how to prepare written statement on behalf opp. party no-2/insurance in motor accident case 2. how to cross examination with the petitioner/ claimant in lower court or what are basic question in accidental death

Written statement is the defense of the defendants. A 'defense' called the written statement, in general this is a reply of plaint, in which defendant deny or admit the each and every allegation or facts given in the plaint. Denial or admission must be Para wise and clear. In the written statement defendant can put his case also under the heading additional plea, and can states new facts or ground which is necessary to defeat the opponent. If defendant want to put his own claim against the plaintiff he can put it by way of set- off and counterclaim u/o 8 Rule 6 and 6A of C.P.C.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers