Will i get a visa if i have been charged under the IPC 279 and 338??

I and my friend met with a car accident in which I was driving the car and, FIR is done IPC 279 and 338, My first court hearing is on 15th June 2019 and my internship starts from 18th June 2019 which is in the USA for a period of 45 days, I have done with my advance court hearing Will I get the US visa??

Answers (1)

252 votes

Did you get bail under above case. Since you are going only for a period of 2 months you can make application to the magistrate concerned to allow you to travel abroad and post the trail after you return. What is the stage of case now?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles