Will i get a visa if i have been charged under the IPC 279 and 338??

I and my friend met with a car accident in which I was driving the car and, FIR is done IPC 279 and 338, My first court hearing is on 15th June 2019 and my internship starts from 18th June 2019 which is in the USA for a period of 45 days, I have done with my advance court hearing Will I get the US visa??

Did you get bail under above case. Since you are going only for a period of 2 months you can make application to the magistrate concerned to allow you to travel abroad and post the trail after you return. What is the stage of case now?

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers