Procedure to recover bike impounded by police

My bike was impounded by a police man in palam area. As I did not have the documents at that time. Now I have all the documents. Is it necessary for me to give an application to acp dhaula kua to release my bike.

Had the police officer given any Challan at the time of impounding your bike? If yes, you have to file an application before the court concerned for payment of Challan amount and release of your bike. After paying the fine as ordered by the court, the court will also pass an order to release the bike and that copy of order you have to submit before the ACP of concerned traffic circle.

Police man had issued chalan receipt regarding impounding of byke, in which sections also mentioned for the same. You have to move application for release of byke before concerned court with all the documents.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Yes , you have to follow their procedure to get release your bike from their custody. ask them to tell you full procedure to get release your bike.
Do not give your original papers to them . just show or provide photocopy.