Is it legal to do bike stunts?

Is it legal to do bike stunts with all security precautions & driving licence in private property?

Answers (1)

No it is illegal. Insurance companies will not be liable for any damages. You have to take special permission from RTO, special insurance for the vehicle. Other formalities also to be complied. RTO is the agency.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Last week i met with accident, accident was direct hit of my car and bike. In accident bike rider was died due to head injury. I have all documents wi…

Read More

My car was parked in my office premises. There's construction work going on in the adjacent building. Yesterday, they dropped cement on my car whi…

Read More

Dear Sir, I have met with an car accident in JISS chouraha in Sector-62, Noida. I was driving my car while another car was coming from perpendicular d…

Read More

Hii ,i have done an accident with an auto.when i overtaking a bus with my bike a speed of 40-45 per hour suddenly an auto come from opposite and done …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue