Can I get an exception from wearing helmet?

Wearing helmet may be cited as safety reasons but for me it comes with great peril, wearing it not only limits my eyesight as well as hearing during riding it also causes me issues as i have severe headache issues as well as spinal problems. Many a times i have been at the verge of collision due to not being able to hear the horn or unable to see at my sideview. I need an exemplory certificate as soon as possible and not just in my state, for whole country as my work requires me travelling very often and at a moment's notice due to which i travel by bike mostly.

As per M.V.Act, helmet wearing is mandatory to pillion rider also. For hearing problem you may use hearing add. If you have several diseases, you don't drive two wheeler. You can be easily drive four wheeler across India.

The Motor Vehicles Act makes it mandatory for a person driving a two wheeler to wear helmet for safety reasons. Only male persons belonging to the Sikh religion who have to, by order of religion, wear a turban/patka are exempted from this rule. It would be interesting to mention that a sikh female petitioned to be included in this exception but was denied by the court. I suppose there must be manufacturers catering to your need of helmet. As an advise I would say please obtain medical help regarding your problems.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers