Licence to use Copyright

It is a process of creating and managing contracts between the owner of a brand and a company or individual who wants to use the copyright, for an agreed period of time, within an agreed territory.

It determines the terms and condition for grant of use of copyright.

• Download Word Doc

DRAFT OF LICENSE TO USE COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT

I ………….s/o………………. r/o………………...., the owner of the copyright, to Award the LICENCE to s/or/o for using the said for the purpose of for a period of in lieu of the consideration of already paid to me on.., and I hereby acknowledge the receipt of said amount.

Date.      

Download Word Doc

• Disclaimer: The information contained in the sample document is general legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. Any use of the Site or document format DOES NOT create or constitute a solicitor-client relationship between LawRato or any employee of or other person associated with LawRato and a user of the Site. The information or use of documents on the Site is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer.

Consult top rated Trademark & Copyright Lawyers in India

Popular Legal Documents

Similar Documents

ques Agreement of License to Publish on Royalty Basis
Free Legal Document - Banking / Finance

View Document