Simple Money Bond

A simply money bond is a document wherein lender advances loan to borrower on certain terms and condition.

The object of the simple money bond  is that it determines the terms and condition between the lenders and the borrowers. The agreement is binding on both the parties and is enforceable by law.

• Download Word Doc

DRAFT OF SIMPLE MONEY BOND 

I, X, son of __________ resident of _______________ confirm that I am indebted to Y son of __________ resident of __________________ to the extent of Rs. _________ ( Rupees __________________________ ) on account of the price of __________________ purchased by me from the said Y and I hereby agree and covenant to pay the said sum on demand of Rs. ________________ with interest at the rate of ____ percent per annum to Y.

Date: ____________

WITNESSES

1.

2.

Signature

Download Word Doc

• Disclaimer: The information contained in the sample document is general legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. Any use of the Site or document format DOES NOT create or constitute a solicitor-client relationship between LawRato or any employee of or other person associated with LawRato and a user of the Site. The information or use of documents on the Site is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer.

Consult top rated Recovery Lawyers in India

Similar Documents

ques Security Bond for grant of Succession Certificate
Free Legal Document - Banking / Finance

View Document

ques Security Bond by a Surety
Free Legal Document - Banking / Finance

View Document

ques Bond to Secure the Performance of a Contract
Free Legal Document - Banking / Finance

View Document

ques Employee Bond for Non Compete
Free Legal Document - Banking / Finance

View Document