Tenant of shop not paying rent nor vacating it

I have given shop on rent for 33 months by registered leave and license agreement for 33 months.Tenant has stopped paying rent for last three months.pl advise 1.what legal remedy available to obtain rent on regular basis 2.how can I can get the shop vacated 3.can I approach local police for this besides legal notices?

I can help you with the legal remedy. Please fix an appointment, so that I can help you in detail. I cannot share my contact details as per the rule of LawRato. Let's follow the rules and regulations of LawRato.

Hello
First u can file a police complaint against tenant after receiving NC and after inquiry of police if tenant will not leave your shop then u can send legal notice... And then after u can file a case against tenant.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers