Tenant of shop not paying rent nor vacating it

I have given shop on rent for 33 months by registered leave and license agreement for 33 months.Tenant has stopped paying rent for last three months.pl advise 1.what legal remedy available to obtain rent on regular basis 2.how can I can get the shop vacated 3.can I approach local police for this besides legal notices?

Answers (2)

306 votes

I can help you with the legal remedy. Please fix an appointment, so that I can help you in detail. I cannot share my contact details as per the rule of LawRato. Let's follow the rules and regulations of LawRato.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

347 votes

First u can file a police complaint against tenant after receiving NC and after inquiry of police if tenant will not leave your shop then u can send legal notice... And then after u can file a case against tenant.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."