Tenant not vacating my property even after agreement period is over

My Tenant is not vacating my property even though the rental agreement got over in November 2016. Every month he says he is looking for a rental property but not able to find a suitable one. Rent Agreement was not registered. What can be done to get the property vacated?

Where is your property in Delhi or outside of Delhi,is it covered by DRC act? You have remedy but if timely action not taken troubles can be increased According to rent control act there is a legal procedure to get vacant possession of the rented property.

hi

aap uske khilaf fir kara sakte ho or court mai ja sakte ho court usko khali karwayega

aap us se ab bhi kiraya le rahe ho kya agar wo aapko kirya nahi de raha to bhi or kiraya de raha hai to bhi

aap uske khilaf court mai ja sakte ho

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

There are many such cases where the tenant doesn't vacate even after expiry of the agreement. Let's proceed to file a notice followed by a suit for eviction to get your property vacated. Kindly contact our office for further assistance