Tenant not paying rent and electricity bill want to evict them

My tenant is not paying electricity bill and rent since last 6 months, and putting charges on me of overcharging in electricity bill .bses delhi . We have a notary agreement duration of 11 months.shall I file case in court ?

Answers (2)

193 votes

yes, you have to file court case if your tenant is not paying rent and other charges before its too late. first you have send a legal notice even after legal notice he/she is not paying your chargen then you have to go with court case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

74 votes

Yes you can opt for eviction process.
Firstly, issue a legal notice terminating his lease and tenancy and ask him to pay the arrears of rent. If he failed to respond your notice then suit for eviction.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."