Tenant not paying rent and electricity bill want to evict them

My tenant is not paying electricity bill and rent since last 6 months, and putting charges on me of overcharging in electricity bill .bses delhi . We have a notary agreement duration of 11 months.shall I file case in court ?

yes, you have to file court case if your tenant is not paying rent and other charges before its too late. first you have send a legal notice even after legal notice he/she is not paying your chargen then you have to go with court case

Yes you can opt for eviction process.
Firstly, issue a legal notice terminating his lease and tenancy and ask him to pay the arrears of rent. If he failed to respond your notice then suit for eviction.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers