Procedure when a rental agreement has expired but tenant not leaving

Sir , I had very old building ( 100 yrs). In front on ground floor I had four shops. On 1st floor my family resides. I gave a shop on rent on 7.01.2002 with unregistered agreement. Tenancy is continue and tenant paid rent regularly for which I gave receipt to tenant on counter of which I have his receiving. Each time tenure was revised for three year by mutual agreement. Last agreement is expired on 31 may 2018. On last receipt I mentioned renewal is not possible, this is last rent. Problem is this I asked many time to vacate the shop he is not vacating. Please suggest me least time taking and simple remedy to me to get the shop vacated . I am 80 yrs old ,and only married daughter.

No other option except to take legal action.
File case for eviction and enhancement, both.
Rest your counsel will make out your case.
better contact a lawyer because notice is also to be given. So it done by lawyer it will be legally better.

Sir,
First of all give him notice of 15 days to vacate the premises. In the notice clearly mention that you are terminating the tenancy. If he doesn't vacate the premises within 15 days from the service of the notice then you can file the suit for eviction in the Civil Court.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers