Necessity to register a rent agreement

Sir, as a landlord rent agreement to lease for 5years period --- registered or un registered which is safe for landlord.

For a rent agreement longer than 1 year, it is preferable to register the agreement.
Since the concern here is for a period of 5 years, it would be ideal to register the same so as to prevent any claim of possession at a later point of time

Registering is safe, money too the tenant will pay to it. There are people who at a later date say that they are not tenant but the owner of the land in occupation. They will tell the rent agreement is fake and the signature are not theirs.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
LH House, Bangalore