Landlord not returning lease money

I took a house on lease for 4 lakhs. After staying for 4 months my landlord forced me to vacate giving silly reasons. After vacating he's not returning my money back. How can I get my money back

If you have signed a Lease agreement there must be a clause of termination or refund of security deposit.  In most of the agreement, the termination clause states that landlord has to provide the tenant one month notice to vacate the house.

Also as per the most of the agreement the landlord is required to refund security deposit on receiving the possession of the premises.

We suggest that you should send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby mentioning the fact that you were illegally thrown out of the house and also demand your security deposit alongwith compensation

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers