Landlord envict tenant before the lock in period

My landlord has sold his flat in which I'm currently living in. I made the rental agreement just a couple of months before and there is stated in agreement a lock in period of 6 months. Now landlord is asking me to evacuate the flat within one month. Does this fit in the legal frames of law? Does the landlord have a right to sell his property even before the tenants agreement period not over? Does the rental agreement becomes void if the landlord sells his property? Please please answer this query..

as your landlord has sold his flat in which you are currently staying. you made the rental agreement just a couple of months before and there is stated in agreement a lock in period of 6 months. the landlord can askyou to vacate the flat within one month. yes, the landlord has the right to sell his property even before the tenants agreement period is over. yes, the rental agreement becomes void if the landlord sells his property

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers