Landlord breaking agreement and not willing to refund

Landlord breaking agreement and not will willing to refund 10 lac deposit and exit penalty of RS 5 lac as per agreement

Answers (2)

123 votes

You have right to send a notice for seeking deposit money 10lac which u deposited to landlord at the time of agreement... Whether landlord has not ready to return your money so u can file a case against him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

211 votes

You can send him a legal notice demanding the payment of the same. If your landlord still denies/ignores to comply to the same then you can file a civil suit for breach of contract. Also, you can file a recovery suit in the jurisdictional Civil court.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."