Is an 11 months agreement the safest to make

Is there any legal obligation on owner for giving his house for office use for 3 years ? Is 11 months agreement is more safe than 3 year's?

Hi ,
No there is not any obligation in owner to give his premises for 3 years. U can make 11 months agreement but it must be registered. if any dispute arise in future it will be valid proof

Dear client, according to rent act owner can give property on rent up to 5 years . it is not like that 11 months agreement is more safe than 60 months . its depends on the clauses and term and conditions between owner and tenant.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
LH House, Bangalore