How to recover previous rent dues

I had lease my commercial property to a MNC company ,as per agreement there is 15% increment after every 3 yrs.but we are informing the company in regular basis but now company says they will give increment from now onwards and for 14 month old rent increment they had closed the monthly audit so that will not be released. But there is no fault of us as they have huge employees base in accounts ,finance ,legal,dept have yo look after these cases themselves. I am calling them and in the mean time 1 sr.exe left the company also.now what to do and how can I get my left rent with 18% interest as per lease rent agreement.

Yes, you can definitely get the due amount if you have agreement with you which is duly singed by both the parties. For that you have to meet me. First of all you should ask the due amount in legal notice and then second step will start.

first of all you have to send them a legal notice regarding non-payment of dues in respect of lease property and according to terms and conditions of lease agreement. if they are not reply or pay the dues as per increased amount then you can file a suit for recovery of rent.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

A suit for eviction and arrears of rent is maintainable. If the judgment debtors have filed an appeal then the decree holders must enter appearance in the appeal and contest the same.

If the appeal is dismissed then the decree holders may file for execution of the decree. It would be easier for us to assist you if you could provide us with more details of your case.

Feel free to get in touch if I could be of any further assistance.