How to prevent illegal construction on privately owned land

hello we buy a 150 fts since 1990 at aur village mehbubabad we are belongs to tribe my grnd mother inlaw bay this place at that time solder writen a white paper bond and my mother only child for my grand motherinlaw she died by some natural disaster and lost that bond paper but village have evidance for that bond as middle evidance by this solders demands that they dint sold that and planning to start construction so how to solve this issue to recover that place through legally and we have different evidances like my grand mother startd to build a room have basements please guide me

In order to recover your land after removal of encroachment you will have to file a law suit for possession in the civil court. Your remedy lies only before a court of law. In addition to a case for possession.File a criminal complaint for trespass against landlord.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers