How to prevent illegal construction on privately owned land

hello we buy a 150 fts since 1990 at aur village mehbubabad we are belongs to tribe my grnd mother inlaw bay this place at that time solder writen a white paper bond and my mother only child for my grand motherinlaw she died by some natural disaster and lost that bond paper but village have evidance for that bond as middle evidance by this solders demands that they dint sold that and planning to start construction so how to solve this issue to recover that place through legally and we have different evidances like my grand mother startd to build a room have basements please guide me

Answers (1)

151 votes

In order to recover your land after removal of encroachment you will have to file a law suit for possession in the civil court. Your remedy lies only before a court of law. In addition to a case for possession.File a criminal complaint for trespass against landlord.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."