How to make new lease deeds if existing lease deeds have been lost?

I have two shop rooms which are rented out to tenants. recently I lost the lease deeds. when asked to make new lease deeds on existing terms they refused to do so. what is the solution to make a new lease deed

If your lease is registered then you can get Certified copy of same from concern Registrar's Office. Else such Lease Deed is invalid in law. You can send a notice to tenant by revocation of lease and ask him fro afresh lease deed.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore