How to get parking area for flat that we bought 8 years ago

Hi Team, I purchase a flat 8 years ago and the apartment was constructed 18 years back. The construction of apartment is three stories building and the owner of the building who sold the flats, constructed shops and sold them of to other people ( which should be basically the parking area for the flat owners). Can you please let me know how can we get the parking area for our apartment, as we park our cars on the main road and which is causing disturbance to the people. Any advise on this will be appreciated. Thank you Shaina

The building sanction plan has to be obtained to see the legality of the shops. As such, the parking area belongs to all owners of the building. You can challenge the builders action after persuing the plan and putting him at notice.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers