How to get copies of documents from court?

03-Apr-2023 (In Landlord/Tenant Law)
Hello, My grandfather won one case on 1993, now he lost those papers. and also we need these back. So how can I get those papers from the court.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
505 votes
Yes you can get those papers from the court that passed the orders and the court where the case was filed.
You have to apply for the certified copy of the documents you required from the concerned court.
For that you can engage a local advocate of that court and provide him expenses for the same.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."