How to apply TRAI certificate for land given to pvt tower company.

. I have a Land. Now I give my land to pvt tower installation company. But company wants to TRAI certificate. I am a Land holder. I am not a telemarketer. So how I can apply TRAI certificate. Plz tell me about it.

Answers (1)

348 votes

Please note that you need not produce any such certificate. Under TRAI, only the telecom company is subject to TRAI regulations. You have, however, to obtain permission of the local panchayat or the municipality for erection of the telecom tower over your property. Also, you have to obtain clearance from the electricity authority if such towers happen to be close to electricity high-tension power lines. In your own interest, please get the agreement executed between you and the telecom company vetted by your lawyer, in order to ensure that there are no unfavourable obligations imposed on you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."