Father rented a property after his death wants to increase the rent

My father rented his property in 1983 - 84. Considering standard rent at that time. Father passed away in 2011. Now , can I ask all tenants to increase rent ? Is there any provision in law for this ? Or I have to continue with old trivial rent .

R u and ur property is from maharashtra cauze there is diff laws in evry state in maharashtra u can file a case in small causes court for increasing rent as a legal heir against old tenants

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers