Can a Private Limited Company lease farm land for agriculture

Hi, I want to know whether a Private Limited Company registered in Bangalore, can lease a farm land for agricultural purposes? If yes, can you please help me with lease deed and how much will it cost?

If the company has registered agricultural activities in the primary objectives listed in the company's memorandum of association.
There are 6 companies that cannot take lease of such land, if the concerned company is one of such then a lease cannot be granted.
If the company you are mentioning is eligible to lease the land, a lease deed can be entered into.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers