Can a landlord ask tenant to vacate the house immediately

Hello. I am staying in a rented house. While entering the house i have paid 1 month rent as well as security money as advance. They suddenly one day came to me & told me to leave the house immedialtely. Now last month we have not paid the rent as already we have paid the advance money as landlord told us that they will adjust it as our last month rent. Do they have the right to tell us to leave the house?? They also have not provided any agreement to us.

as there is no agreement between you and your landlord he has the right to get you evicted anytime he wants. as you have already not paid the rent and have got it adjusted in the previous month I do not find any conflict regarding moving out from the place.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers