Brothers not giving share in ancestral property how to get it

we have a land 40 guntha in khopoli , maharashtra. Land has names of my two brother and 5 sisters ( I am one of the sister ) ( This land came to us after death of our father and mother ) We all sister and brothers are married. one of my brother wants to operate a pertol pump by giving this land on lease to a petrol pump company. He is not offering anything to us ( 5 sisters ) and want a NOC from us to transfer this land on those two brother's names. what should be our legal position and demand from him. What care we need to take and which documents we should demand from it before taking decision.

Hiii
Is your father left any will for their children ...that means how land is devided between all... If not then u can apply for aakhiv patrika and make sure that u are also a successor of your father....after that no NOC gives to your brother and send a legal notice to him that u all sisters want your share in property.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers