Consult Best Aligarh Landlord/Tenant Lawyers / Advocates Near You

A landlord/tenant lawyer can help you win an eviction lawsuit, steer clear of liability, and collect or return a security deposit. Whether you are a landlord drawing up a lease or a renter trying to get back your security deposit, use LawRato to hire a top rated landlord/tenant lawyer in Aligarh.  These lawyers practice in all major courts in Aligarh including District Court Aligarh, and others.

LawRato By Activity

Advocate Mahendra Swaroop Kamthania

LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMarris Road, Aligarh
LawRato 44 years Experience
LawRatoLandlord/Tenant + 3 more
View all Lawyers in Aligarh

FAQ's on Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

1. Why should I hire a lawyer near me?

It is important to hire a lawyer near you so that there is ease of access whenever documents need to be exchanged and/or whenever you are required to meet with a lawyer regarding your case.

2. How to shortlist the perfect Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Aligarh for my case?

In order to shortlist the perfect Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Aligarh for your case, you should look for a lawyer who has a decent amount of experience in handling cases such as yours and who charges a fee that is under your case budget.

3. How much does a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Aligarh cost?

The cost for a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Aligarh differs contingent upon various components, including the case type, attorney's understanding, experience, track record, and area of practice.

4. Do I need to pay for the contact details for the Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Aligarh?

No, you will not be charged for the contact details of a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Aligarh.

5. How does a Landlord/Tenant Lawyer communicate with his/her client?

In most cases, a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Aligarh will communicate in face-to-face meetings with the client, especially for the initial process. However, the lawyer could also communicate via email and phone.

6. Can I hire a Landlord/Tenant lawyer from a different state?

Yes, you can. However, it is recommended to hire a Landlord/Tenant lawyer from the state where the case has been filed as the local lawyer will have better knowledge and understanding of the local laws and procedures followed in that particular state.

Recent Client Reviews

as on Jan 30, 2023

Average Rating
LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato (4.5) - 11 reviews