Will I get an experience certificate if I am a contractual employee

I have worked with a company on contract basis and now i have to join new company for career growth. I have given proper notice period and dues are clear still the company is not giving me any exp letter or reliving letter saying that we do not give letters to contract employees. I tried all the methods but no chances. Need some legal advice

Answers (1)

This is my following advise to you:
1. I presume you may have submitted a written formal complaint to the HR department of the company;

2. Your new employer may not require also relieving and experience letter from your ex-employer, say that you have your ex-employers appointment letter and a acknowledged copy of your resignation letter;

3. If your new employer needs a relieving and experience letter then, you might as well issue a legal notice to your ex-employer stating that, even employees on contract basis are entitled to relieving letter, experience letter etc.;

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Similar questions

I am leader of recognised association/union in Public Sector undertaking in Gujarat. Employer has cut salary of members without intimation to employee…

Read More

Can a Govt employee lodge a police complaint for a senior employee not garlanding Dr.Ambedkars photograph.The real reason being that she wants an upgr…

Read More

Sir I was employed in PSU coal India (S.E.C.L.)as management trainee(mining) more than two years ,as I have taken leave and went to my home town but t…

Read More

I have a signed an employment bond for 3 years in a private organization. I have completed one year of service and now i wish to look after my family …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue