Will I get an experience certificate if I am a contractual employee

I have worked with a company on contract basis and now i have to join new company for career growth. I have given proper notice period and dues are clear still the company is not giving me any exp letter or reliving letter saying that we do not give letters to contract employees. I tried all the methods but no chances. Need some legal advice

This is my following advise to you:
1. I presume you may have submitted a written formal complaint to the HR department of the company;

2. Your new employer may not require also relieving and experience letter from your ex-employer, say that you have your ex-employers appointment letter and a acknowledged copy of your resignation letter;

3. If your new employer needs a relieving and experience letter then, you might as well issue a legal notice to your ex-employer stating that, even employees on contract basis are entitled to relieving letter, experience letter etc.;