Where to file a case against CBSE for illegal termination of teacher?

In Labour & Service Law

Where to file legal proceedings / complaints against C.B.S.E (Affiliated) School, for illegal & unjustified termination of teacher / employee?

And under which Act / Law the school can be prosecuted?

Answers (1)

144 votes

The challenge to an illegal termination by a CBSE affiliated School can be made in the tribunal in your state, if any. If there is no tribunal to adjudicate on Teacher's disputes and if the school is Govt. / Govt. funded, then a Writ Petition can be preferred in the High Court and in case of a Private School, a Civil Suit for declaration, mandatory injunction and recovery of arrears can be filed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles