×

quesWhere to file a case against CBSE for illegal termination of teacher?

Where to file legal proceedings / complaints against C.B.S.E (Affiliated) School, for illegal & unjustified termination of teacher / employee?

And under which Act / Law the school can be prosecuted?

The challenge to an illegal termination by a CBSE affiliated School can be made in the tribunal in your state, if any. If there is no tribunal to adjudicate on Teacher's disputes and if the school is Govt. / Govt. funded, then a Writ Petition can be preferred in the High Court and in case of a Private School, a Civil Suit for declaration, mandatory injunction and recovery of arrears can be filed.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only