Termination by NHM department I am contractual employee last 7 years

Dear. Sir. I'm contractual employee in National health mission last 7 year many times take best performance award but this year Dept by terminate only to me after take skill test out of 33 employees can I challenge this policy and back to job?

Answers (1)

276 votes

Yes you can challenge the termination by filing a Writ Petition in the Hon'ble High Court asking for reinstatement. if the court is justified and feels that the termination is not justified by the opposite party then yes you may be reinstated.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles