Termination by NHM department I am contractual employee last 7 years

Dear. Sir. I'm contractual employee in National health mission last 7 year many times take best performance award but this year Dept by terminate only to me after take skill test out of 33 employees can I challenge this policy and back to job?

Yes you can challenge the termination by filing a Writ Petition in the Hon'ble High Court asking for reinstatement. if the court is justified and feels that the termination is not justified by the opposite party then yes you may be reinstated.