Premature discharge from Indian Air Force

Sir, Coming June 27, I will be completing 12 years of service in Indian Air Force.As per agreement I have to complete 20 years of service and minimum 15 year for basic facilities entitled for ex servicemen. But, my personal commitments and excegencies at home does not permit me to continue the service and thus I want immediate discharge from service without the benefits provided for ex servicemen. Please guide me.

This is my response to you:
1. You will have to read the terms od your appointment letter;
2. You must approach your superior and ask for volunatry resignation;
3. You must read into the Air Force recruitment/service rules
4. Consult a local lawyer and take steps