No NOC to join our client as full time employee

Hi .. 3 months back I joined an IT company and I have deployed to their client's place immediately .. now that client is offering me a better job taking me as onroll employee and my company is not ready to give NOC for that .. I have signed my appointment letter that states a clause as "You should not solicit the customers, employees, consultants, and contractors of the company for your own interest or business for the year of one year from the date of your separation" .. whether I can join the client organization as an employee without NOC from my company ?

Private employment is completly governed by your appointment contract.
Since, a clause already exists pertaining to that point, then you cannot get NOC from your company.
With respect to joining other company without NOC, that is at the discretion of the company for allowing you to join without NOC or not.