Legal action against senior officer for harassment & false allegation

Senior officer called me on sunday evening at his residence to produce documentary evidence for my earned leave application submitted ten days back,forced to carry my one year old child in month of december,rejected before I arrive with documents...when objected asked me to get out and called his domestic help to send me out,later abused me in front of other colleagues alleging I misbehaved with him that evening and forced me to say sorry,depressed what to do please help