I am a govt doctor,how to get transferred to my hometown

Hello I m working as Lady doctor AYUSH Mainstream (on contract) under NHM U. P. since 2009 to till date, presently posted at rural area CHC in Ambedkar nagar district of U. P. I want my transfer to my home district Unnao, as usually all NHM contracted employee working in their own district. I have requested so many to officials but they are denying my request. They said there is only mutual transfer is possible. However in year 2012 U. P. NHM Director transferred so many doctors as per employee choice, but i didn't get transfer that time. Now they say this is not possible. Can I get transfer on the basis of earlier transfer policy. I have record of that docs. I m very upset because of my family living in Lucknow. And aporox 200 km is away my working place. No connectivity from my hospital to any place. I m not in the position to continue this job if not gets transfer. Please help me. Can I file PIL in thr court to get this right.

Answers (2)

197 votes

First of all we need to understand the rules pertaining to transfer policy in your department, and secondly the instances wherein other doctors/employees were transferred at their respective places. If there is any kind of contravention of rules and regulations then it can be challenged before competant court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

165 votes

You can try seeking this transfer by filing a writ petition in the High Court. The transfer policy will have to be looked into and the earlier transfer policy will also be looked into for cues. However, seeking transfer as a matter of right in not the rule and you'll succeed only if you're able to demonstrate some injustice to you.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles