I am a govt doctor,how to get transferred to my hometown

Hello I m working as Lady doctor AYUSH Mainstream (on contract) under NHM U. P. since 2009 to till date, presently posted at rural area CHC in Ambedkar nagar district of U. P. I want my transfer to my home district Unnao, as usually all NHM contracted employee working in their own district. I have requested so many to officials but they are denying my request. They said there is only mutual transfer is possible. However in year 2012 U. P. NHM Director transferred so many doctors as per employee choice, but i didn't get transfer that time. Now they say this is not possible. Can I get transfer on the basis of earlier transfer policy. I have record of that docs. I m very upset because of my family living in Lucknow. And aporox 200 km is away my working place. No connectivity from my hospital to any place. I m not in the position to continue this job if not gets transfer. Please help me. Can I file PIL in thr court to get this right.

First of all we need to understand the rules pertaining to transfer policy in your department, and secondly the instances wherein other doctors/employees were transferred at their respective places. If there is any kind of contravention of rules and regulations then it can be challenged before competant court.

You can try seeking this transfer by filing a writ petition in the High Court. The transfer policy will have to be looked into and the earlier transfer policy will also be looked into for cues. However, seeking transfer as a matter of right in not the rule and you'll succeed only if you're able to demonstrate some injustice to you.