quesHow to challenge school for illegal termination after fake allegation?

I am a teacher, and working for 15 years (confirmed) in one private school.The School chairman just suspended me (15 days before ) on indisciplinary ground which is completely fake and made up by school manager.


Want to challenge them in school tribunal court. What and how to do that? Please help.


  • ans


    You need to move a petition against the School for illegal termination from services. You have a very strong case and you may prepare a case based on the following grounds:


    i. Breach of contract: Whether the conditions mentioned under the contract was complied with such as setting up of committee, enquiry, notice period etc.


    ii. Violation of Principles of Natural Justice: You were not given a fair hearing before terminating your services. (Violation of principles of audi alteram partem).


    iii. Arbitrary and unreasonable action by the School: Arbitrary action of terminating your services without any real cause.


    There are very strong grounds to make a claim against the School for damages and compensation.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir/Madam I've left my job in the month of Dec 2016 and the organisation…
SSC invited applications for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination in July 2015. And it's June…
I m employee of Licencee company, their is Licence agreement betn. Licencee ( our company)…

sir , i have been working in a PSU as an executive for 4.5 years,…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly