Employer not paying stipend for apprentice trainee

Recently my friend completed apprentice training in HMT machine tools.The employer is not giving the last month stipend he has with held the cheque in the account section and not allowing my friend to enter the company. How can he get the stipend

Hi please send a legal notice to the employer through an Advocate to settle the payment dues along with full and final settlement. Everyone should follow the due process of law and not to be acted in illegal manner. You can also seek help of the Labour Officer of your companies jurisdiction. Let me know for a free assistance if you need from me.