Changing job from one PSU to another

I am currently working in a PSU, say 'B' and I am on probation at this PSU 'B'. I had applied for a job in another PSU 'A' before joining PSU 'B'. Subsequently, I appeared for interview for PSU 'A'. Applying for outside employment need to be through channel as per my current PSU 'B', however as I applied for PSU 'A' when I was not employed with PSU 'B', applying through proper channel was not possible. Hence, I did not mention about my work experience (of 3 months) at PSU 'B' during the interview for PSU 'A'. If I get selected for job in PSU 'A', will this be a problem as producing NOC was mandatory for candidates working with PSUs at the time of interview? PS: I am free to resign from my current PSU 'B' by serving one month notice and I have not executed any bond with my current PSU.

This is my response to you:
1. NOC is necessary;
2. Resign from PSU 'B' and obtain the relieving letter;
3. Serve your notice period and follow the due process of an outgoing employee;
4. Consult a local lawyer to read through your employment agreement etc.