Changing job from one PSU to another

I am currently working in a PSU, say 'B' and I am on probation at this PSU 'B'. I had applied for a job in another PSU 'A' before joining PSU 'B'. Subsequently, I appeared for interview for PSU 'A'. Applying for outside employment need to be through channel as per my current PSU 'B', however as I applied for PSU 'A' when I was not employed with PSU 'B', applying through proper channel was not possible. Hence, I did not mention about my work experience (of 3 months) at PSU 'B' during the interview for PSU 'A'. If I get selected for job in PSU 'A', will this be a problem as producing NOC was mandatory for candidates working with PSUs at the time of interview? PS: I am free to resign from my current PSU 'B' by serving one month notice and I have not executed any bond with my current PSU.

Answers (1)

65 votes

This is my response to you:
1. NOC is necessary;
2. Resign from PSU 'B' and obtain the relieving letter;
3. Serve your notice period and follow the due process of an outgoing employee;
4. Consult a local lawyer to read through your employment agreement etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles